Application: Waste Water Treatment 污水处理
Organization: INSPRISA, Spain
Background:As an EU member state, Spain has enacted national legislation to achieve compliance with EU requirements for the treatment of municipal and industrial waste waters. Treatment plants also face great pressure to work as effectively, reliably and efficiently as possible to respond to the increasing pressure on water resources.
About the Customer:Founded in 1992, INPRISA is a Spanish company that specializes in wastewater treatment.
INPRISA uses a series of waste water treatment processes including ion exchange, ultra-filtration, reverse osmosis, physio-chemical purification, filter presses, chrome recovery, evaporators and acid reclamation.
Key Customer Challenges:
· Precipitating out toxic materials from water requires treatment with a number of chemicals and constant pH, flow-rate, conductivity and temperature data to be recorded in a single module, determining the relationships between them.
· National and international guidelines for waste water directives demand full reports of treatment processes that satisfy administrative and also legal requirements. Data history must be detailed enough to establish how much wastewater received primary and secondary treatments, or nutrient reductions.
· In every treatment plant, the company needs to know where chemicals and energy are most used throughout the process, in the hope of pinpointing areas for savings.
DataNet Implementation:The installation comprises three DataNet DNL910 loggers, one repeater and one receiver monitor, as well as pH, conductivity and flow probes. The DataNet logger units are placed with pH and conductivity sensors in large waste-water basins, as well as in a pipe where flow is measured. The logger and sensor installation is located 200 meters from the receiver, which is located in the control room with a repeater for optimal transmission. The readings required range from pH 6-8 values, up to conductivity 800 uS/cm and flow 2.000 m3 /h and data is transmitted to the central computer every 15 minutes. Alarms when data crosses the pre-defined parameters are sent to the control room, and SMS alerts can also be applied, allowing technicians to immediately address issues that arise. Regularly the data is exported to Excel and spreadsheet reports produced for the Council of Water Control and Administration, to demonstrate adherence to water policy standards. INPRISA now offer the system as standard in all water processing installations
系统包括三个Datanet DNL910记录仪，一个中继器和一个接收器，以及pH，电导率和流量传感器。Datanet记录仪携带pH和电导率传感器被放置在大型污水池，以及需要监测流量的管道中。该记录仪和传感器安装距离接收器200m左右，接收器位于中控室，布置一个中继器来优化传输信号。读数范围在pH值6-8 ，电导率800 uS/cm，流量2.000立方米/小时，数据每15分钟被发送到中央计算机。当数据越过限值，Datanet系统会报警发送到控制室，并提供短信提醒，使技术人员可以立即解决出现的问题。数据定期导出到Excel表，并发送报表到水控制管理委员会，以表明符合水资源政策的标准。 INPRISA现在提供的系统作为所有水处理现场的标配。
· Unified data values presentation – for easily managed data from multiple channels, indicating the different treatment elements that occur simultaneously and allowing the entire water treatment system process to be evaluated for inefficiencies.
统一的数据展现 - 多渠道很方便地管理数据，表明同时发生的不同处理元素，并实现对整个水处理系统工艺的效率进行评估。
· Effective trouble shooting – protected data and reliable alerts. In the event of transmission loss, data is recorded and stored in the logger memory, as well as the network finding an alternative data transfer route. In the case of any malfunction during part of treatment system, the SMS alerts alarm system is applied.
有效的故障排除 - 受保护的数据和可靠的报警系统。传输信号微弱的情况下，数据被记录并存储在记录仪内存里，同时Datanet系统会自动寻找一个替代的数据传送路径。一旦系统局部发生故障，都会发送SMS报警。
· Generating Detailed Reports– customized to meet governmental waste water guidelines, the reports provide INPRISA clients with clear and comprehensive documents for regular submission to the local and EU authorities.
· Chemical and energy conservation – create a clear picture of the dynamics of the waste water treatment procedure, and spot inefficiencies in the system
节约化工原料和能源 - 清晰建立废水处理过程的动态画面，并且在系统中发现低效率
· Flexibility in a single system – not only performing well as a temperature control monitoring tool, but also for process measurements, a single inexpensive transmitter with 4/20 mA, can obtain data and display in table or graph form, as well as indicate minimum and maximum values.
系统灵活性 - 不仅表现为一个良好的温度控制的监控工具，同时也实现过程测量，一个价格低廉的4~20mA变送器可以获取数据，并以表格或图形的形式显示最小和最大值。